Policies,Terms of Service and Privacy Information
South Padre Network
Our payment policies are as follows
All services MUST be paid in advance
We accept credit cards on-line or CASH only
We require a 50% non-refundable deposit to hold your
date and time in our busy calendar
We are not responsible for amateur photographers "
relatives with cameras" getting in our way and ruining your
special day. It is your duty to inform friends and relatives
that you have hired us to photograph this event and they can
acquire a copy of our work after the event
5. We can not be responsible for Weather and other acts of god as in tropical storms, We will work with you within reasonable time constraints to photograph your event
Our Photography & Wedding Service Agreement is as
By way of paying a deposit you agree to the following in regards to any and all service provided by us.
- All sessions are rain or shine, in the event of bad weather and no make up date available we will shoot indoors or under an awning at a local park (NO REFUNDS ON DEPOSITS)
- Beach Photography is always at the mercy of Mother Nature, We do the very best we can with wind and other elements such as tourists getting in our shots.
- We are both grandparents and are very good with MOST children however unruly or downright rotten little ones are YOUR responsibility. "Some Adults Also"( WE OFFER NO REFUNDS BECAUSE SOMEONE REFUSED TO COOPERATE)
- We usually shoot hundreds and hundreds of photos during each session. We DO NOT GUARANTEE OR IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM IMPLY all of these to be perfect keepers however we deliver them all to you on disk and you then get to decide what you would like to print.
- We do not warranty our photography to meet any standards for usability or merchantability. Please preview our body of work BEFORE hiring us. Photography is our art and is subjective.
- We strive to achieve those once in a lifetime moments in time however things do happen such as ocean spray or spots on lens and or blowing trash or people in the background, we do offer at ADDITIONAL COST our services in Photoshop to try and correct any such occurrences ( NO REFUNDS AT ANY TIME FOR ANYTHING BUT TOTAL EQUIPMENT FAILURE RESULTING IN NO (0) PHOTOS AVAILABLE FOR VIEWING)
- Cancellation of a credit card payment or dispute of a PAY PAL charge after actual services have been rendered will be considered a theft of services and will be dealt with as such with local authorities.
- By providing a deposit thru our Pay pal request you have acknowledged reading and agreeing to this agreement in full and without reserve or revocation
- We do not accept checks at any time!
- We must have a deposit paid via our Pay pal request to hold your date and time ( you need not be a Pay pal member to use Pay pal they accept all credit cards)
All final payments MUST be
the time of delivery of photo CD.
NO EXCEPTIONS EVER
All Sales are final.
If you have questions or concerns regarding this statement, you should first contact our site coordinator at YOU@YOUREMAILADDRESS.COM or by postal mail to:
- Island Event Photos
- 1234 STREET DRIVE
- CITY, STATE/PROVINCE
- POSTAL CODE
Identifying Information. In general, you can visit the Site without telling us who you are or providing any information about yourself. In some areas of the Site, we ask you to provide information that will enable us to process an order, offer services that require registration, assist you with technical support issues or to follow up with you. Generally, Island Event Photos NAME requests identifying information when you:
- Register on any of our web sites.
- Place an order.
- Provide feedback to an online survey or tell us about an idea or suggestion.
- Participate in a rebate program, contest, or other promotional offer.
- Request a SPECIAL SERVICE
- Request information or files from technical support or customer service.
In these instances, Island Event Photos will ask for your name, address, e-mail address, phone number and other appropriate information needed to provide you with these services. In all instances, if you receive a newsletter or other mailing from us, you will always be able to "unsubscribe" to these mailings at any time.
What Island Event Photos Will Do With Your Information. If you choose to give us personal information for any of the purposes above, this information is retained by Island Event Photos and will only be used by Island Event Photos to support your customer relationship with us. We will not add you to a mailing list, or newsletter without your registration for this service. We will only contact you if further information is required from you to complete a service.
What Others May Do With Your Information. Island Event Photos does not share, rent, or sell any personally identifying information provided through our Site (such as your name or email address) to any outside organization for use in its marketing or solicitations. From time to time Island Event Photos may use agents or contractors who will have access to your personal information to perform services for Island Event Photos (such as DATABASE MAINTENANCE, FURTHER EXAMPLES), however, they are required by us to keep the information confidential and may not use it for any purpose other than to carry out the services for Island Event Photos. In addition, Island Event Photos may also share aggregate information about its customers and its web site visitors to advertisers, business partners, and other third parties. For example, we might share that our users are x percent PCs users and y percent Macintosh users. None of this information, however, will contain personal, identifying information about our users.
Island Event Photos On-line Store. The Island Event Photos On-line Store is designed to give you options concerning the privacy of your identifying information. If you choose, you can set up an account. This will allow you to have a customized order page for express ordering and to view your purchasing history. To protect your privacy, we have designed the Sites to include certain steps to verify your identity before granting you access or enabling you to make corrections in an account. You will always have access to this account information and can view it, update it or correct it at any time. To access your information, you will need to use a password.
When purchasing products through the our web site, the order form will also ask you to provide a daytime telephone number. However, the telephone number is only used to quickly resolve questions relative to an order, such as to clarify customer email addresses that are inactive, or entered incorrectly.
Third Party Links
IslandEventPhotos.com does provide links to other sites. Other Internet sites and services have separate privacy and data collection practices. Once you leave WWW.YOURIsland Event PhotosNAME.COM, Island Event Photos cannot control, and has no responsibility for, the privacy policies or data collection activities at another site.
Children's Privacy Protection
Island Event Photos is sensitive to the heightened need to protect the privacy of children under the age of 13. The vast majority of the material on our web site is not intended for children and is not targeted to children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect data from children and, if we learn that we have received personal data from a child, we will remove this information from our database.
Changes to this Policy
Island Event Photos may from time to time revise
are aware of any such revisions. We will not, however, use your existing
information in a manner not previously disclosed. You will be advised and have
the opportunity to opt out of any new use of your information.
- Island Event Photos
- 3500 Padre Blvd. #54
- South Padre Island,TX.
Credit Card Security
We know customers are concerned about credit card security. We use one of the
worlds largest funds transfer agencies - PayPal.
If you choose to use a PayPal account, your personal credit card information will not be given to Island Event Photos.